- Volunteer at an old folks home or hospital... When we're young and beautiful everyone wants to listen to our stories and hangout with us. Remember we will all get old one day.
- Take your mother/father (or both) out.... We go out with friends all the time , go on dates, take our kids out... How about our parents? They are soooo Special =) Let's remind them!
- Make up with loved one's you haven't been talking to...Life is too short to let stupid things keep us away from them.
- Get rid of that looser...If you're in a relationship that makes you unhappy more than happy, tell em to Kick Rocks...Ladies it may feel like we'll be young forever but we wont be! so lets not waste our precious time any longer.
- Grow a plant .... I always thought it was so beautiful to watch the process of a plant growing. Don't just buy one , grow one yourself =)
- Write a Journal...I have 15 diaries, I started my first one when I was 7yrs old, it's never to late to start one. It's an amazing feeling reading em now, like going through a time machine!
- Create a vision board....Write your goals on it , put up pictures of the house, car, body, whatever you want...Put it in your bedroom, office, somewhere you will see it everyday. You can even take out 10 minutes every few days to look at the board and daydream about what you want and imagine yourself already having it.
- Watch the movie "Dirty Love"....LADIES this is a must watch!!! It's hilarious!!!!!
- Workout!!!! No more slacking!!!! we must realize that working out is just like eating, sleeping, ect.... it has to be part of our everyday not just till we get the results we want.
- Find a hobby..Hobbies are fun, its a great way to relax our mind and perfect way to spend the day to ourselves...which is very well needed from time to time. Google hobbies, I'm sure you'll get tons of ideas =)